25 lessons of 45 minutes a week
This course is for students who want to focus on improving their speaking skills.
In morning classes general French is taught, both written and spoken.Every week two afternoon sessions in small groups offer each participant the opportunity to speak often and become more confident communicating in French.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12.20 pm (including a 20-minute break)
In morning classes general written or spoken expression is taught in groups of no more than 12 students.
Students work on developing the necessary grammar skills for each level alongside spoken expression and reading comprehension.Teachers use a lot of role play to maintain momentum and a pleasant atmosphere.
Twice a week from 2 pm to 4 pm (including a 15-minute break)
With a maximum of 6 participants, the teacher will facilitate lively and often entertaining discussion between students. From time to time practical exercises will take place outside the classroom.
Class size: a maximum of 12 students in the morning and 6 in the afternoon
Course start dates: every Monday except complete beginners
Price per week
|1 week||2 - 4 weeks||5 weeks +|
Staying 5 weeks or more?
Discover our packages for Long stay courses
Standard Course + single room in the residence 320€ /per week
Standard Course + double room in the residence 253€ / per week
• There are no lessons on the first Monday of your stay. You will take a test of written and oral French in the morning to assess your language level and assign you to a class. At the beginning of the afternoon there will be a briefing and a guided tour of the town.
• Course location: In general lessons are held at the “Le Château” school. When this school has reached maximum capacity, students take their lessons at the “Le Port” school.
• No lessons on public holidays: May 01 | May 13 | May 24 | July 14 | Aug 15| Nov 01| Nov 11
• Christmas break 2020/21: Dec 19 - Jan 04
2021/22: Dec 17 - Jan 03
•Special dates for complete beginners: 2020: Sep 21 | Oct 05 | Oct 19 | Nov 09 | Nov 30
2021: Jan 04 | Jan 25 | Feb 22 | Mar 08 | Mar 22 | Apr 05 | Apr 26 | May 03 | Mai 17 | June 07 | June 21 | July 05 | July 19 | Aug 02 | Aug 23 | Sep 06 | Sep 20 | Oct 04 | Oct 18 | Nov 08 | Nov 29
Why choose the intensive course 25 at the Centre International d’Antibes?
• A course that enables students to consolidate their French language skills whilst offering them free time.
Classes for all levels (beginners to advanced) taught in a relaxed atmosphere.
• Regular monitoring of students and weekly assessments to measure progress. A syllabus designed to improve your skills but also to familiarize yourself with the French culture and way of life.
• Innovative and lively course materials that make learning fun whilst centering spoken expression.
• France's top school specializing in teaching French as a foreign language, accredited by many official bodies and chosen by 7,000 students each year!
• Motivated and qualified teachers who use motivational teaching methods to support learning and improve the proficiency of learners.
• Flexible dates, small class sizes, packages including courses and accommodation designed to meet the different needs of learners.
• An ideal setting in the heart of the Côte-d’Azur, on a human scale and with a rich cultural history.
Would you like to learn or improve your French, take a vacation while enjoying the pleasant Mediterranean weather and socializing with students of your age group from around the world?