20 lessons of 45 minutes a week
This very popular class allows you to learn French in the morning, get to know other students whilst keeping weekends and afternoons free to explore the Côte d’Azur
On your first day in Antibes, you will be made welcome at the Le Château school. Located in the heart of Antibes, this quiet venue in tree-filled grounds is the ideal setting in which to learn French at any time of year! Whether in Summer or Autumn, you will appreciate the setting of this Provençal building which offers stunning sea views. From April to May, the beauty of the garden is beyond compare.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12.20 pm (including a 20-minute break)
This French course offers general written and spoken French in a relaxed atmosphere. You will easily get to know other students and interact with them...all in French of course! You will work on learning the essential grammar competencies for your level, but also on written and spoken expression as well as reading and listening comprehension.
Role plays may be organised. A range of classroom materials (images, starter texts, videos, articles), created or chosen by our team of teachers, will bring your learning to life.
Class size: 12 students per class
Course start dates: every Monday except complete beginners
Price per week
5 weeks & +
Staying 5 weeks or more?
Discover our packages for Long term courses
Standard Course + single room in the residence 320€ / per week
Standard Course + double room in the residence 253€ / per week
• There are no lessons on the first Monday of your stay. You will take a test of written and oral French in the morning to assess your language level and assign you to a class. At the beginning of the afternoon there will be a briefing and a guided tour of the town.
• Course location: In general lessons are held at the “Le Château” school. When this school has reached maximum capacity, students take their lessons at the “Le Port” school.
• No lessons on public holidays : May 01 | May 13 | May 24 | Jul 14 | Aug 15 | Nov 01 | Nov 11
• Christmas break : 2020/2021: Dec 19 - Jan 04
2021/2022: Dec 17 - Jan 03
• Special dates for complete beginners: 2020: Sep 21 | Oct 05 | Oct 19 | Nov 09 | Nov 30
2021: Jan 04 | Jan 25 | Feb 22 | Mar 08 | Mar 22 | Apr 05 | Apr 26 | May 03 | Mai 17 | June 07 | June 21 | July 05 | July 19 | Aug 02 | Aug 23 | Sep 06 | Sep 20 | Oct 04 | Oct 18 | Nov 08 | Nov 29
Why choose the standard course at the Centre International d’Antibes?
• An educational syllabus that places an emphasis on communication and is a means of improving written and oral language skills but also familiarizing yourself with the French way of life and culture.
• Regular monitoring of students and weekly assessments to track progress. A personal record of learning will be used to track your learning throughout your stay and give you an overview of your progress. At the end of your course you will be issued with a certificate stating the level achieved in particular.
• Classes are taught by skilled, qualified teachers with practical experience of teaching French as a foreign language.
• Our classroom materials promote student participation through active, stimulating teaching methods that encourage students to speak.
• A renowned school which is accredited and certified by many official bodies (Professional consortium of French as a Foreign Language Providers, Eaquals, Label Qualité, Eaquals, Qualité FLE etc.)
• The school is open all year round (approximately 350 days). It’s ideal for using your May or April vacation to improve your French! Autumn in the south of France is also possibly one of the best seasons.
• An educational site, Le Français et Vous, which provides fun activities to complement the work done in class and expand your knowledge of French culture (literature, cinema, music etc.).
• Dedicated teaching and administrative staff who will do their utmost to make the language stay unforgettable.
• A pleasant setting for studying French in a region that offers an ideal climate as well as rich historic and cultural heritage.
Would you like to learn or improve your French, take a vacation while enjoying the pleasant Mediterranean weather and socializing with students of your age group from around the world?