30 lessons + 4 individual lessons of 45 minutes per week
This intense course combines general French in the morning and discussion groups in the afternoon. Moreover, all students will receive tuition in one-to-one classes offering them a personalised response to their specific needs.
This course is attended by professionals who need to make rapid progress in French and communicate on a specific topic.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12.20 pm (including a 20-minute break)
Every morning this course offers general French classes in a dynamic, fun and focussed environment.The group will work on developing grammar skills for each level as well as written expression and listening comprehension. Role plays will often be used to support the learning process.
Tuesday to Friday from 12.30 pm to 1.45 pm.
A personalised one-to-one class that will meet the specific need expressed by the student.
Monday to Friday, 2 pm to 4 pm (including a 15-minute break)
In the afternoon small groups focus primarily on oral activities and everyone has the opportunity to speak regularly. Everyone will become more confident in their actual ability to express themselves in French.
Conversation is steered by the teacher. They introduce students to French life and culture and presents them with real-life situations from daily life in France.
Class size: a maximum of 12 students in the morning and 6 in the afternoon
Course start dates: every Monday except during the Christmas break.
Price per week
|1 week||2 - 4 weeks||5 weeks +|
Staying 5 weeks or more?
Discover our packages for Long term courses
Standard Course + single room in the residence 320€ /per week.
Standard Course + single room in the residence 253€ / per week.
This course allows you to improve your French quickly and to communicate on specific topics with confidence.
• There are no lessons on the first Monday of your stay. You will take a test of written and oral French in the morning to assess your language level and assign you to a class. At the beginning of the afternoon there will be a briefing and a guided tour of the town.
• Course location: In general lessons are held at the “Le Château” school. When this school has reached maximum capacity, students take their lessons at the “Le Port” school.
• No lessons on public holidays : 13.04 | 01.05 | 21.05 | 01.06 | 14.07 | 11.11
• Christmas break : 19.12.2020 - 04.01.2021
• Special dates for complete beginners: 06.01 | 27.01 | 24.02 | 09.03 | 23.03 | 06.04 | 27.04 | 04.05 | 18.05 | 01.06 | 22.06 | 06.07 | 20.07 | 03.08 | 24.08 | 31.08 | 21.09 | 05.10 | 19.10 | 09.11 | 30.11
Why choose the intensive plus course at the Centre International d’Antibes
This is an intensive course and is held Tuesday to Friday. It is the perfect add-on to the morning classes, enabling you to quickly improve your fluency when speaking.
Learners will have one-to-one tuition on top of the course to focus on their objectives with tailored responses for each learner.
An intensive course offering two hours a day, in small classes (maximum of 6 people), to encourage speaking. Teaching methods that promote discussion and introduce various aspects of French life and culture. Your afternoon tutor will work closely with the morning teacher to ensure you get the most out of your studies.
They organize a range of fun activities to encourage spoken expression and put learning into practice.
The Intensive Course Plus, which includes 30 group lessons and 4 one-to-one lessons ends at 4 pm, giving you the opportunity to explore Antibes and the region.
Would you like to learn or improve your French, take a vacation while enjoying the pleasant Mediterranean weather and socializing with students of your age group from around the world?