Number of classes on request
As the name suggests, one-to-one or two-to-one classes focus on the specific needs of students.
Students are sent a questionnaire to fill in in advance of their arrival in order to determine their specific needs. This enables the teaching department to find the right teacher for the class who will prepare a personalized syllabus. This is all the more important if the student has specific work-related objectives. The class may also be shared by two people of an equivalent level and with the same issues and requirements.
Monday to Friday
Times to be confirmed according to the date of your stay and the number of classes.
The one-to-one or one-to-two class may take place at the end of the group class in the morning to complement it and spend time on your specific needs.
It may be a stand-alone course over a number of hours with your teacher creating a set of teaching sequences in order to work on the required skills and issues.
Class size: 1 in private class and 2 in 2/1 class
Course start dates: every Monday
|Private course||Pair course|
Staying 5 weeks or more?
Discover our packages for Long stay courses
Standard Course + single room in the residence 320€ / per week
Standard Course + single room in the residence 253€ / per week
• There are no lessons on the first Monday of your stay. You will take a test of written and oral French in the morning to assess your language level and assign you to a class. At the beginning of the afternoon there will be a briefing and a guided tour of the town.
• Course location: In general lessons are held at the “Le Château” school. When this school has reached maximum capacity, students take their lessons at the “Le Port” school.
• No lessons on public holidays : 13.04 | 01.05 | 21.05 | 01.06 | 14.07 | 11.11
• Christmas break : 19.12.2020 - 04.01.2021
• Special dates for complete beginners: 06.01 | 27.01 | 24.02 | 09.03 | 23.03 | 06.04 | 27.04 | 04.05 | 18.05 | 01.06 | 22.06 | 06.07 | 20.07 | 03.08 | 24.08 | 31.08 | 21.09 | 05.10 | 19.10 | 09.11 | 30.11
Why choose one-to-one or one-to-two classes at the Centre International d'Antibes?
35 years’ experience of teaching French as a foreign language. Top quality school, endorsed by many French and international bodies including the French State (departments for Education, Foreign Affairs, Culture, Youth and Sport etc.).
Some 150,000 students have already placed their trust in us!
Would you like to learn or improve your French, take a vacation while enjoying the pleasant Mediterranean weather and socializing with students of your age group from around the world?