20 lessons of 45 minutes per week
Morning classes mainly attended by young professionals offer personalized teaching methods as well as intense tuition.This personalized approach is made possible due to the fact class sizes are capped at 6 people and requires high levels of personal participation.
With students within similar age categories grouped together, you will have the opportunity to work with people with similar needs and interests, which promotes learning and a work atmosphere.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12.20 pm (including a 20-minute break)
Morning classes include general spoken and written French taught by demanding teachers who will make the most of the small class sizes.
Small groups speed up progress, enabling teachers to take into account everyone’s personal specificities whilst maintaining the objective of overall progression. Role play will be used frequently as a useful way of establishing a bond within the group and of introducing an element of fun.
Class size: a maximum of 6 students per class
Course start dates: specific (see below)
Price per week
|1 week||2 - 4 weeks||5 week +|
Staying 5 weeks or more?
Discover our packages for Long stay courses
Standard Course + single room in the residence 320€ /per week
Standard Course + double room in the residence 253€ / per week
• There are no lessons on the first Monday of your stay. You will take a test of written and oral French in the morning to assess your language level and assign you to a class. At the beginning of the afternoon there will be a briefing and a guided tour of the town.
• Course location: In general lessons are held at the “Le Château” school. When this school has reached maximum capacity, students take their lessons at the “Le Port” school.
• No lessons on public holidays : 13.04 | 01.05 | 21.05 | 01.06 | 14.07 | 11.11
• Christmas break : 19.12.2020 - 04.01.2021
• Special dates for complete beginners : 10.02 | 17.02 | 27.04 | 04.05 | 11.05 | 18.05 | 25.05 | 01.06 | 08.06 | 15.06 | 22.06 | 29.06 | 06.07 | 13.07 | 20.07 | 27.07 | 03.08 | 10.08 | 17.08 | 19.10 | 26.10
Why choose the standard course 30+ at the Centre International d’Antibes?
The standard course 30+ offered by the Centre International d’Antibes is for over-30s only and is a good package for all those wishing to improve their French in an efficient way and in a pleasant setting.
Small class sizes with students who share key characteristics (age, interests, language requirements etc.). Monitoring of learners and regular assessments for guaranteed progression.
A fun and studious atmosphere for rapid language progression.
With competent teachers and modern teaching methods, the Standard Course 30+ will enable you to meet all of your objectives (working or studying in France, learning French for pleasure, accelerating career progression etc.).
With 35 years’ experience of teaching French as a foreign language, our school is also accredited by the French State (departments for Education, Foreign Affairs, Culture, Youth and Sport etc), which is part of what makes the Centre International d’Antibes the ideal choice. A region that is renowned for its climate and cultural and historical diversity.
Would you like to learn or improve your French, take a vacation while enjoying the pleasant Mediterranean weather and socializing with students of your age group from around the world?