20 or 30 lessons of 45 minutes a week
This course is aimed primarily at students (beginners to advanced) who want to reach the standard of French required to study in France.
At the end of the course, students may take the DELF B2, which exempts them from having to sit the traditional entry tests for admission to French universities.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12.20 pm (including a 20-minute break)
Students are in a mixed class with other students but this course differs from others insofar as it incorporates DELF preparation.
Mornings are spent in general French classes which include writing and speaking activities. Work is focussed on learning grammar skills for the chosen level but also on improving written and spoken production. Activities also include text and audio document comprehension.
Learning is both varied and fun and is based on materials that prompt communication.
Tuesday to Friday from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
The afternoon timetable is for the 30-class course and applies also to other students registered in the school.
Afternoon classes place a particular focus on spoken production and listening comprehension skills. Moreover, students will be familiarized with culture and life in France. Course content also includes role play, interactive classroom activities as well as exchanging points of view on the basis of authentic documents.
Class size: 12 students per class
Course start dates: 12 students max in the morning and 6 in the afternoon
Staying 5 weeks or more?
Discover our packages for Long term courses
Standard Course + single room in the residence 320€ / per week
Standard Course + single room in the residence 253€ / per week
The DELF B2 diploma will exempt you from the traditional entrance tests to the University in France.
• There are no lessons on the first Monday of your stay. You will take a test of written and oral French in the morning to assess your language level and assign you to a class. At the beginning of the afternoon there will be a briefing and a guided tour of the town.
• Course location: In general lessons are held at the “Le Château” school. When this school has reached maximum capacity, students take their lessons at the “Le Port” school.
• No lessons on public holidays : 13.04 | 01.05 | 21.05 | 01.06 | 14.07 | 11.11
• Christmas break : 19.12.2020 - 04.01.2021
• Special dates for complete beginners: 06.01 | 27.01 | 24.02 | 09.03 | 23.03 | 06.04 | 27.04 | 04.05 | 18.05 | 01.06 | 22.06 | 06.07 | 20.07 | 03.08 | 24.08 | 31.08 | 21.09 | 05.10 | 19.10 | 09.11 | 30.11
Why choose the university preparation course at the Centre International d’Antibes?
A syllabus tailored to the needs of students who want to attend a French university. A particularly high DELF pass rate (97%). Preparation meets the requirements of the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL).
Regular assessment and monitoring of the student enabling progress to be tracked.
Motivated and passionate teachers with extensive experience of teaching French as a foreign language.
Classroom materials that encourage students to actively participate in class and teaching methods that support rapid progress.
One of France's top schools, accredited and certified by many reputable bodies (Professional consortium of French as a Foreign Language Providers, Eaquals, Label Qualité FLE etc.).
An idyllic setting in a town blessed with 300 days of sunshine ever year!
Would you like to learn or improve your French, take a vacation while enjoying the pleasant Mediterranean weather and socializing with students of your age group from around the world?