FRENCH COURSES LASTING OVER A MONTH (5 weeks or more)
“Course + accommodation” package at an unbeatable price
The aim of the Centre International d’Antibes is to promote learning French to a Francophile, international, motivated target audience, and so we have decided to offer a cheap “course + accommodation” package which is inexpensive without comprising on quality.
Long-stay French courses are taught to classes of international students from beginner level upwards, based on an active, motivating approach to teaching with a focus on oral work. Our teaching has also been awarded the highest possible Qualité FLE assessment by the French government, as well as the Swiss EAQUALS certification.
Accommodation for those taking part in this programme will be at our village club in the heart of Jean-les-Pins, where we have three residences. Here, we have set aside the Villa Béatrice building, which offers the perfect setting for our long-stay students who have come to learn French in France.
Level: beginner to advanced.
Start dates: every Monday except 21 and 28 December 2020..
Special start dates apply for complete beginners
06.01 • 27.01 • 24.02 • 09.03 • 23.03 • 06.04 • 27.04 • 04.05 • 18.05 • 01.06 • 22.06 • 06.07 • 20.07 • 03.08 • 24.08 • 31.08 • 21.09 • 05.10 • 19.10 • 09.11 • 30.11
LONG-STAY “COURSE + ACCOMMODATION” PACKAGE (min. 5 weeks)
Long-stay students can choose between a standard course, an intensive course or the DELF exam preparation course (20 or 30).
20 x 45 min. lessons per week
9 am to 12.20 pm with a 20-minute break, Monday to Friday
Maximum of 12 students per class
30 x 45 min. lessons per week
9 am to 12.20 pm with a 20-minute break, Monday to Friday, and 2 pm to 4 pm, Tuesday to Friday
Maximum of 12 students per class in the mornings and 6 in the afternoons
In the standard course, students work on acquiring the essential grammar for each level, vocabulary, writing and speaking, scenarios and role playing activities.
The intensive course, with small groups of 6 students, places particular emphasis on oral expression and comprehension, as well as learning more about French civilisation and culture.
Students can also opt for DELF preparation, where they will receive individual support from their teachers and the teaching management team, who will advise the student on which level of exam they should realistically be entering for, and provide practical information about taking the exam.
The package includes accommodation at our Villa Béatrice residence in a single or double room (shared with another student), with a private bathroom.
"Villa Béatrice", one of the three residences in our village club, is located in a safe, quiet residential area, 10 minutes’ walk from the lively centre of Juan-les-Pins and its beaches.
Students can take advantage of the shaded terrace, small swimming pool and fully equipped communal kitchen. It’s the perfect setting in which to learn French and practise your language skills with students from all over the world.
Dates and Prices
Price / week
||STANDARD COURSE + SINGLE ROOM
||STANDARD COURSE + DOUBLE ROOM
|Low and medium seasonExtra day
||320 €24 €
||253 €12 €
|High seasonExtra day
||535 € 50 €
||360 € 25 €
Intensif 25 supplement: +45 € |
Intensif 30 and DELF 30 supplement: +90 €
Low and medium season: from 01/01 to 27/06 and from 27/09 to 31/12 |
High season: from 28/06 to 22/08
- There will be no lessons on the first Monday of your stay. French tests (writing and speaking) will be conducted in the morning to allocate students to classes according to their level. Early in the afternoon, an information meeting and a guided tour of the town will be organised.
- Location of classes: Classes are generally held at our Le Château school. Once this reaches maximum capacity, students will be taught at our Le Port school
- There are no classes on the following public holidays: 13.04 • 01.05 • 21.05 • 01.06 • 14.07 • 01.11• 11.11
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE A LONG-STAY COURSE IN ANTIBES?
- A long-stay immersion course in Antibes guarantees high-quality teaching, comfortable accommodation and a pleasant Mediterranean climate at a very good price – it’s unbeatable.
- By choosing a long course, everyone has the opportunity to learn at their own pace and to combine lessons with free time.
- It’s a truly immersive experience: you will not just be learning French, you will be discovering France from the inside, getting to understand how the country thinks and how to crack its codes, and delving deep into its culture, traditions and way of life.
- Our long-stay courses prepare students for success in the DELF examinations. The DELF offers true recognition of linguistic competency in French by an official authority.
- A long-stay course is also a good springboard if you’re planning to enter higher education in France or another French-speaking country.
- Finally, it’s an opportunity to discover a region like no other! Make sure you bring a swimsuit, skis and hiking boots to take full advantage of what it has to offer – and don’t forget your heels, too!